10 Tips for Coachella!!!!
1. If you can go VIP, go VIP. Check out my 7 reasons to go VIP. Make sure you bring a poncho or a blanket to lay on.
2. You can buy wristbands when you are there! Try searching under Indio or Palms Springs on craigslist. You have to be very careful for obvious reasons. Don't buy a wristband unless it's unregistered. If you register and activate the wristband # to your name on the Coachella site you should be good. If you buy a wristband that is already registered to someone else they can report it stolen(which will make the wristband invalid) and then they can be issued a new one. Sometimes people suck, BEWARE!. Bring a bandana in case of a wind storm. It's better to have it and not need it, trust me.
3. Bring a bandana in case of a wind storm. It’s better to have it and not need it, trust me. plus it doesn’t really take up any room.
4. Remember to rehydrate. You'll be drinking and you'll be in the dessert. Water is your best friend.
5. The best way to enjoy the entire weekend is to relax during the day( lay by the pool, catch a mellow party, or sleep in) and go balls to the walls at night. Head out to the shows around 4 or 5. The best bands are usually later anyway.
6. Wear comfy shoes. You will be walking A LOT!
7. Try to find a place to stay within a mile or 2 from the venue and bike there. Driving is a disaster and even if you get dropped out you'll have to walk like 5 times as far to the gate.
8. If you do bike there make sure you remember where you lock your bike. I literally had a melt down a few years ago when I lost my bike after a long coachella day. It was awful! It took me like an hour to find it. NOT FUN!
9. Bring a backpack for all your goodies. Bring a small water to drink until you get to the gate. They make you toss any liquid at the check point. Bring your id, sunblock, a light sweater, sunglasses, and a hat.
10. It doesn't really matter what you wear. People dress crazy, and it's AWESOME! Wear what ever you want. I wouldn't recommend white because of all the dirt and dust but if you really want to do it! Everyone's dirty by the end of the day anyway. Just be comfy.
Have fun at Coachella,
Your girl, Kali